Submit a Guest Post
Guidelines for Guest Posting at Chinese Triad
When you submit your guest post to us, you are going to:
Get Exposure: Obtain access to a fresh batch of the audience which could be just the traffic you have been waiting for.
Get Promoted: Your article will be promoted on all the platforms that Chinese Triad have.
Get known: The readers of Chinese Triad will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily health professionals and advocates who are looking to learn more about oriental medicine, and the benefits of traditional natural healing techniques.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about oriental medicine in these categories:
Rules and Regulations:
- Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- The post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. Review articles are not allowed in Chinese Triad.
- Very Important: Please do not try to submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but usable. Otherwise, we will immediately trash your post without warning.
- We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- Please include internal links in your post
- Posts must be in good English.
- Posts should be around or more than 600 words
We desire to provide our readers with information that they can practically and immediately implement in their lifestyle.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We are dedicated to reading any post submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
The articles submitted to Chinese Triad are subject to approval in a just a day or two.